In Luke 2:52, the Bible states, “And Jesus grew in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and men.” In keeping with this Bible verse, Dei Spring Academy believes in promoting the intellectual, physical, spiritual, social and emotional development of each child. We believe that each child is a unique individual with their own interests, needs, and abilities.
Our Curriculum includes:
- A variety of activities with a balance of child-initiated and teacher-directed activities
- Bible stories and songs
- language development
- stories, books and fingerplays
- music and singing
- free play/socialization
- large and small motor activities
- indoor/outdoor play
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day.
- Infant formula (when choosing a brand that the Center offers)
- We do request that parents supply diapers, pull-ups, and wipes as needed for infants and toddlers.
Child and Adult Care Food Program
Dei Spring participates in the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). Thereby we receive Federal cash assistance to serve healthy meals to your children. Meals served here must meet nutrition requirements established by the USDA and CACFP. In order to participate, our center has agreed to follow the USDA guidelines. In an effort to assess that these requirements are being met, the USDA and CACFP requires providers to annually collect the enrollment information listed on the Child Enrollment Form upon enrollment in the center as well as annually in September/October.
Dei Spring Academy is an equal opportunity provider.