In Luke 2:52, the Bible states, “And Jesus grew in wisdom, stature, and in favor with God and men.” In keeping with this Bible verse, Dei Spring Academy believes in promoting the intellectual, physical, spiritual, social and emotional development of each child. We believe that each child is a unique individual with their own interests, needs, and abilities.
Our Curriculum includes:
- A variety of activities with a balance of child-initiated and teacher-directed activities
- Bible stories and songs
- language development
- stories, books and fingerplays
- music and singing
- free play/socialization
- large and small motor activities
- indoor/outdoor play
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack each day.
- Infant formula (when choosing a brand that the Center offers)
- We do request that parents supply diapers, pull-ups, and wipes as needed for infants and toddlers.